PDA

View Full Version : In Brisbane, and alone on Xmas day ?

kiwi
01-12-2011, 7:22am
If you are caught short on Xmas day this year and live in SEQ once again you are more than welcome to enjoy the day with my family. Xmas lunch, swimming pool, and good family fun and you and yours ar welcome to join us.

just pm me

mudman
01-12-2011, 7:37am
Very generous of you Kiwi, after the year you and your family have been through it shows a big heart.
i vote kiwi APer of the year.

Bennymiata
01-12-2011, 10:43am
Your generosity is only exceeded by your good looks, and great photos Kiwi.

I'm in Sydney, and will be with my own family over the break, but I'm knocked out by your offer of kindness to those that need it.

kiwi
01-12-2011, 7:26pm
It's no problem to us, I've offered last couple of years and had no takers, but, I think it's important to offer as I know how hard lonely Xmas days are.

SharNSW
01-12-2011, 8:54pm
What an offer - maybe I should ditch my family so I can come and pick your brain....

Tommo1965
01-12-2011, 8:54pm
great offer ....its good to know that there are some decent people left in the world..Kudos to you Kiwi

yummymummy
01-12-2011, 10:49pm
Thank you Darren, but I'm hosting an " Orphans Christmas" at my house this year :) got loads of friends with no family, and I got heaps of family, so I'm sharing my house, and family with them! :) I hope you get some visitors this year!

Bennymiata
02-12-2011, 10:28am
I guess in some ways, it cam be better to have strangers in your house over Xmas than SOME family members!

I know that many have said that it's only at Xmas that they realise why some people only see certain family members once a year, as once a year is sometimes too much!

For all of you out there.
Xmas is a time of good cheer and humanity. Please don't spoil it by being aggro and drinking too much, as the pair often go hand in hand.
The Emergency wards of many hospitals are filled with casualties of Xmas so try and not get in that position.

I think a lot of the aggro that goes on over Xmas is to do with people having high expectations of Xmas and the food and presents they will receive.
We rarely get what we want, so the best thing is to not expect anything, and to be grateful for whatever you receive, even if it is only a card or a "Merry Xmas".

Do you know the name of Santa Claus's wife?
It's Mary Xmas, of course. :D

Redbaron
05-12-2011, 7:16am
Great stuff kiwi :th3:

Xmas spirit at its best - well done.

Ian
05-12-2011, 7:06pm
If you are caught short on Xmas day this year and live in SEQ once again you are more than welcome to enjoy the day with my family. Xmas lunch, swimming pool, and good family fun and you and yours ar welcome to join us.

just pm me

you and your family are all heart. may the bloke upstairs smile on you and your family. i know it is a little early, but i hope you and your family have a joyous and safe chritmas and new year period. :food04::beer_mug::) ian(aka pappa smurf:costumed70:)