PDA

View Full Version : I'll be back soon!

ktoopi
20-11-2011, 4:19pm
Hi everyone

Haven't posted for a while as my computer died :( and has been sitting at the computer repair place for about 6 weeks now. They have finally declared it dead and now I am researching a new laptop! Hopefully I'll be back posting in a few weeks (just have to keep reminding my husband to bring home his work laptop in the mean time). It couldn't have happened at a worse time as my fridge died shortly after my computer and then my kitchen electric hotplates blew up and i'm now cooking on a camping gas cooker and the BBQ!! The planned kitchen reno has been fast tracked and unfortunately my computer was sent to bottom of priority list. Hopefully I can get back online in the not too distant future as looking at email and websites on my phone is doing my head in!!
:eek:
Karen

ricktas
20-11-2011, 5:00pm
Best wishes for the renovations. See you online when you get a chance

geoffsta
21-11-2011, 3:21pm
When it rains, it pours :confused013

KeeFy
21-11-2011, 4:24pm
Hi everyone

Haven't posted for a while as my computer died :( and has been sitting at the computer repair place for about 6 weeks now. They have finally declared it dead and now I am researching a new laptop! Hopefully I'll be back posting in a few weeks (just have to keep reminding my husband to bring home his work laptop in the mean time). It couldn't have happened at a worse time as my fridge died shortly after my computer and then my kitchen electric hotplates blew up and i'm now cooking on a camping gas cooker and the BBQ!! The planned kitchen reno has been fast tracked and unfortunately my computer was sent to bottom of priority list. Hopefully I can get back online in the not too distant future as looking at email and websites on my phone is doing my head in!!
:eek:
Karen

Ermmm ... on a side note. Maybe you'd like to get a electrician to check out your power source/cabling etc. It's just too coincidental that everything dies within the same period. Dirty electricity has been known to kill appliances.

Just a thought. See you soon!

Bennymiata
21-11-2011, 4:28pm
Troubles always comes in 3's.

Hope you sort everything out real soon!
Good Luck.

ktoopi
29-11-2011, 10:50pm
Thanks everyone for your supportive words. It does seem coincidental that everything died at once but our kitchen is in serious need of a reno and the fridge had been brought back from the brink several times in the past couple of years so its demis was not unexpected and my laptop was more than 10 years old so that was not entirely unexpected either! The hotplates were dodgy as well. I think that the kitchen has finally come to the end of its life as today the hinge snapped off on one of the corner cupboards and my husband had to remove the door completely!! Can't wait until after Christmas, bring in the sledge hammers!!:D