PDA

View Full Version : What (kind of) photos would look great on a white border/wall?

andylo
10-11-2011, 11:49am
Hi all :)

Personally I feel the Landscape photos - especially the one that is taken around the dawn/dusk - looks better inside a black border or on a black wall.

I am just thinking - what photos OR what kind of photos, will looks good on a white wall?

Any idea?

William
10-11-2011, 12:24pm
Mine :D, No seriously , On a white wall, Bright and sunny with a blue sky , You may be right about the black border for Dawn/dusk, Most of mine have a white border , But thats just for the web presentation, :umm:

dredi1975
10-11-2011, 1:10pm
Black & white ones and I find some forest type macro looking good on white too

Bennymiata
10-11-2011, 1:57pm
Nice, colourful flower shots always look great on a white wall.

junqbox
10-11-2011, 3:02pm
I agree with the flower one above. I have a photo of a sugar gum blossom macro shot against a white background. When framed in a white frame (& matt) on a white wall, it stands out brilliantly. I'd also suggets architectural type shots, especially if they're a bit abstract.

mikew09
10-11-2011, 5:42pm
Real well taken ones :lol:

andylo
10-11-2011, 5:44pm
Real well taken ones :lol:

Well that's pretty much every photos I have taken.....

:efelant::lol::action::scrtch::umm:

geoffsta
10-11-2011, 8:08pm
Well that's pretty much every photos I have taken.....

:efelant::lol::action::scrtch::umm:
Cough, Cough, Cough :crike:

I do like William's white borders, and think they would look good on a black wall.. And black on white walls.

Erin
12-11-2011, 12:06pm
Anything looks great on a white wall. I should know - I've got them too. Depends on what feel you want to give the room.

I personally love strong b&w images in black frames on white walls.