PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks

mongo
07-11-2011, 8:45am
Mongo went out last Thursday with Mrs Mongo to Scala’s premises to choose and collect his leather prizes from the Scala “fur or skin” competition which was completed a short time ago. Mrs Mongo was in her element and Mongo also chose something for his mother – Mongo should be extra kind to his mother (God knows she has endured enough trying to raise him).

Mongo wishes to again thank Scala for its generosity and support and encouragement to photography and to AP. :th3:

geoffsta
07-11-2011, 9:47am
It's always good to win a comp. To receive a prize for the effort is an absolute bonus. I hope Mrs Mongo & Mummy Mongo are happy with their prezzies.:D

ricktas
07-11-2011, 11:10am
Thanks Mongo. I hope Mrs Mongo, and Mrs Mongo Senior enjoy their gifts.

fillum
07-11-2011, 11:35am
I'd like to also add my thanks to Scala for their support and generosity. I somehow scored a second in the prelim stage, so my wife is now the happy owner of a lovely silk scarf from Scala. George at Scala was a pleasure to deal with, and even threw in a few surprise extras which was appreciated. If you're looking for something special for Christmas maybe check out their website.

Thanks also to Rick for keeping things interesting and challenging.

Cheers.

mongo
07-11-2011, 5:04pm
Mongo completely agrees with Phil but had not mentioned George in case he did not wish to be "outed". However, now that he is, MOngo thinks he was a delight to meet and talk to and could not have done more for us. Very nice and generous fellow. A very big personal thanks to you George.