yummymummy
29-10-2011, 9:28am
LOLOL!!! omg crack up! :th3:

geoffsta
29-10-2011, 10:51am
Boy.... That makes me a veteran.. :efelant: :lol:

Allie
29-10-2011, 11:06am
Some of the other videos on that stream are also hilarious - unfortunately they tie up very closely to reality as "the guy up the street" well knows.

ApolloLXII
29-10-2011, 12:47pm
Very funny but, sadly, very true. Now, I'm off to see the dentist in my bathroom mirror. :D

Mark L
29-10-2011, 9:47pm
What's so funny about that? I find this sort of thread so discouraging.
Mel down the road seems to be doing alright with her Photography Business (she wouldn't lie). I've had my camera for nearly five months now and my Mum really likes my photos. I've been to at least six weddings (that I can remember), I'm starting to learn PP with Gimp, so I thought it was about time I became a Professional Photographer! I wasn't going to charge less than $100 (that's a lot less than Mel) and we've got a lot of trees in our area if it's raining.
By the way, do I need to register a business name? For a wedding do you think I'll get by with the flash on my camera? What's all this G.S.T. stuff about? Is Facebook a good way to advertise my new business? Any advise appreciated.

Where's that tongue in cheek icon?

ricktas
29-10-2011, 9:53pm
Tongue in cheek Mark? Sounds to me like it is sticking out and blowing raspberries!

statitica
02-11-2011, 1:21am
/snip

You had me going for the first line of text...

I welcome anyone to pick up a saw and nailgun, and say they are a carpenter, and try my job. ;)

milesy
02-11-2011, 5:48am
you would think that the Facebook fotog is a made up thing - but it sure if for real......i cant beleive some of the stuff you see

Danielle10
02-11-2011, 6:19am
Love it! It's funny coz it's true lolololol

I must say I have seen some shocking stuff on Facebook, and "deals" they have going. The images are def spue worthy!
The thing is people actually pay money to have this done and they comment on how much they love the images. ###?

I don't consider myself a professional photographer, I have a fb page to display my photography (when I get around to putting images onto it)
But I won't go around trying to get people to book me in.

Yes I've been paid to do a couple of things and I've been asked to come back again, but I just think its a bonus for me if I'm to get some $$'s for it. Is that wrong?

kiwi
02-11-2011, 11:05am
If you don't misrepresent yourself.