PDA

View Full Version : Now Who Will Win the World Cup Final?

Pine
18-10-2011, 4:30am
Now that the Wallabies have been given a rugby lesson by New Zealander, without the aid of a biased ref I dare to say :rolleyes: who will win the final, the All Blacks or France?

Must say Bryce Lawrence will face a fate worse than death if he ever travelled to South Africa.:action:

Imagine the French winning the mighty All Blacks again :Doh: it will be devastating to them.

Regards
Pine

Kym
18-10-2011, 7:52am
Australia will beat Ireland!!! :th3:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/gaa/mckeever-lined-up-to-lead-ireland-in-international-rules-16064960.html

Australia Squad: Richard Douglas (Adelaide Crows), James Frawley (Melbourne), Robbie Gray (Port Adelaide), Brad Green (Melbourne), Shaun Grigg (Richmond), James Kelly (Geelong Cats), Jake King (Richmond), Ben McGlynn (Sydney Swans), Trent McKenzie (Gold Coast Suns), Stephen Milne (St Kilda), Angus Monfries (Essendon), Robin Nahas (Richmond), Mark Nicoski (West Coast), Mitch Robinson (Carlton), Liam Shiels (Hawthorn), Zac Smith (Gold Coast Suns), Matthew Suckling (Hawthorn), Andrew Swallow (North Melbourne), Colin Sylvia (Melbourne), Jack Trengove (Melbourne), Bernie Vince (Adelaide Crows), Callan Ward (GWS Giants), David Wojcinski (Geelong Cats), Easton Wood (Western Bulldogs).

fess67
18-10-2011, 8:42am
NZ would have to be my bet however France have the game to do it also. Australia did not lose because NZ played so well, they lost because they played so poorly themselves and when they did have any chances they simply kicked the ball back into NZ hands.

Shame it was the one game I got my wife to watch to see if she could get to like the game!! Aussies played worse than the West Coast Eagles in their final!!

kiwi
18-10-2011, 8:53am
NZ All Blacks 40
France 10

It will be a celebration of rugby

phototyke
18-10-2011, 10:32am
will be a travesty if France wins...................go the Kiwis - please dont choke!

KeeFy
18-10-2011, 11:27am
All blacks i reckon based on the quality of the games so far. Unless the french really have been holding back all their good stuff.

JohnRA
18-10-2011, 11:46am
My money is on the Kiwis, I would like to see them hand out a hiding to the French.
Oz to come a distant 3rd.

davidd
18-10-2011, 12:58pm
The Australasian All Black team will win! ;)

Pine
25-10-2011, 2:24am
How the mighty has fallen :rolleyes:

The mighty All Blacks at the end of the day were not that mighty they were just lucky to win the world cup :cool:

The French nearly won it:D

We have been hearing about the best team in the world for the last 20 years even although they never won a world cup in that period.

Imagine what we will now hear:(

Think I will watch cricket or something.............

Derek-C
25-10-2011, 8:54am
A win is a win ,be it by one point or 100.

Its the name on the cup.

Derek

kiwi
25-10-2011, 8:54am
Meh, the all blacks have been the #1 team in the world for the last 100 years, the world cup, well anything can happen. Brazil doesn't win the soccer one every time either.

verfnew
25-10-2011, 3:38pm
New Zealand won, Thought France the best side on the day. A very tense game but a poor advertisement for rugby as I thought most of the games were. I thought the worst world cup I have seen. The referees were ordinary with players off side, laying the wrong side of the ruck and the Welsh captains red card was not good ordinary. The red card probably cost the Irish ref the final too.

Pine
26-10-2011, 4:10am
Yep there we go ignoring that they get beaten regulary by the Ausies or Boks but that does not count :D

Regards

Pine
26-10-2011, 4:19am
New Zealand won, Thought France the best side on the day. A very tense game but a poor advertisement for rugby as I thought most of the games were. I thought the worst world cup I have seen. The referees were ordinary with players off side, laying the wrong side of the ruck and the Welsh captains red card was not good ordinary. The red card probably cost the Irish ref the final too.

The whole thing smacks of dishonisty with biased or poor refs.

It seems that the whole affair was cooked from day one.

I personally thought that the Ausies would win but they never stood a chance.

Regards

kiwi
26-10-2011, 6:12pm
That's crap