PDA

View Full Version : Today's the day!!!!!!

jimbob12
15-10-2011, 7:58am
That I finally wed my gorgeous fiancé!!!!
The days of stressful planning and tears and compromises have finally come to an end now to just enjoy the day... Hopefully it all goes smooth :s
Then I can return to my love of photography without all the wedding stuff needing my attention :)
Then we fly out to Cairns and Palm cove for a 2 week honeymoon on Monday... There should be lots of photography goin on :)

Duane Pipe
15-10-2011, 8:07am
Congrats to you and you wife Jim, I doubt whether you will have time for photography on your honeymoon as I think your wife will have you tied up doing other things:D All the best Cheers Dave:beer_mug:

ricktas
15-10-2011, 8:27am
Congrats to you both, have a truly wonderful day, and may every day in the future be so wonderful for you both. Remember never to to sleep in a bad mood with each other, sort it out before you sleep!

jimbob12
15-10-2011, 8:52am
Lol cheers lads :) but she will let me out for the occasional run with the camera as she is very understanding of my need to photograph everything :D

Tikira
15-10-2011, 9:08am
Congratulations. All that is left now is to enjoy the day. Whatever happens now will make it unique and memorable. Enjoy, it goes way too fast.

Caufield Cup day, huh. I just hope your minister doesn't announce the winner of the cup in the middle of your ceremony (it was Tristarc in 1985 so the Catholic Priest informed us :rolleyes:). :lol:

Di and Wayne

Speedway
15-10-2011, 9:14am
Congratulations to you both. Have a great day and a long and happy life together.
Keith.

Roo
15-10-2011, 9:51am
well done have a great day

Ms Monny
15-10-2011, 9:51am
Big Congratulations to you both!! Yesterday was our 11th Wedding Anniversary and it only seemed like yesterday that we wed. Have a ball and enjoy every minute of this special occassion!!

Bennymiata
15-10-2011, 10:14am
Congratulations!

If you are anwhere near as happy as my wife of over 33years and I are, you'll have a great life.

method
15-10-2011, 5:41pm
Grats /fistpump