PDA

View Full Version : Tassie Photographic Locations

stoogest
14-10-2011, 8:51pm
Hi all,

As some of you have already noticed, earlier today I posted up a couple of summaries of photography locations at South Arm.

Not sure what your thoughts are, but I thought it would be a good way of having a single thread for people to discuss each particular location and ask questions of those that have been there before and to give people an idea (through photos) of what they might expect at the location. Sort of like a 'one stop shop' I guess. There's obviously nothing stopping anyone from creating a separate thread...but it might make it easier for those searching for a particular location to have all the info in one spot.

I've created each post using the same headings and layout in each. Again, this is obviously my own preference and there's nothing to stop anyone from doing it differently, but I thought it would keep a level of consistency when looking at, and comparing, different locations (rather than slabs of text without a consistent structure). Again, happy to take on board any improvements/criticism/suggestions...

So what do you think?

Andrew.

ricktas
14-10-2011, 8:53pm
I like it, we can only build on it and end up with a resource that is valuable for Tasmanians and visitors.

old dog
14-10-2011, 9:50pm
same goes for anywhere....just needs locals to put the time and effort in. A great idea that would assist many travellers.

stoogest
15-10-2011, 11:20am
Just to clarify, any photos posted in these threads are purely for informative purposes only, and are not intended for critique.

Cheers!
Andrew.

CherylB
16-10-2011, 12:52pm
I think it's a great idea Andrew! :th3: Your two threads are very well presented and very informative.