PDA

View Full Version : Watson's Bay - Camp Cove Saturday 15 October sunset

peterb666
11-10-2011, 11:42pm
It is more than a year since I done a sunest from the Watson's Bay/Camp Cove area and I was chatting with a couple of people and have suggested that for Saturday evening.

It may may a nice short-notice AP meet to do a sunset, maybe with a bit of BBQ chicken by the beach in the evening.

Sunset is at 7:07 and last light is 7:33. Would anyone be interested in this?

We could start around 6pm. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

Peter

AnneM
12-10-2011, 7:38pm
Hi Peter, I'd love to come to Camp Cove - a chance to get more familiar with my new lens. See you there.

peterb666
12-10-2011, 8:10pm
Glad to have you.

raccoon
12-10-2011, 8:50pm
Hi Peter, good to have you back in sydney. I will be at Neilson park finishing up the Portraiture course with Murray. If we finish in time i will come accross...

Darey
12-10-2011, 9:24pm
Peter,
I will be happy to join you on this shoot. Depending on weather Mary (the boss) may come along too.
I'll contact you later this week to discuss details.

peterb666
12-10-2011, 9:28pm
Thanks Guys. All are welcome. I know Anne is keen to meet a few new faces. She has seen mine and Paul's and realises there must be something better :lol:

sunset
12-10-2011, 10:15pm
Hmmm, would love to come but due at kiddies birthdya party until 6.30pm. I haven't found a magic carpet yet so unless I can do some negotiating I won't be able to make it. Sorry Peter.

peterb666
13-10-2011, 12:02am
Not a problem Ness.

NikonNellie
13-10-2011, 8:47pm
Would love to have joined you as I was only thinking the other day that I would like to do another meet there soon but I have a paid portrait shoot at Balmoral Beach from 4pm - 5:30pmish. Maybe you guys can join me there instead? :D

peterb666
13-10-2011, 11:23pm
... or Nellie, you could join us afterwards.

I will be going to the SCC Photography exhibtion at Rozelle with Jo before-hand and a couple of friends of mine will be meeting me at Camp Cove later so this is locked in. I have been thinking of Balmoral for a shoot for a long time but not on this occassion. Paul is also playing with models on the beach at Nielsen Park then coming over to Camp Cove. I have threatened to gate crash Paul's photo shoot to fill the time between the exhibition and the sunset shoot.

P.S. You will soon be able to give up the day job with all these paid shoots. :th3:

NikonNellie
13-10-2011, 11:56pm
I think that by the time I get over to the other side of Sydney most of the good light will have gone. I am only guessing that this shoot of mine could finish at 5:30pm but it could go longer. I'll say that I will give Camp Cove a miss this time but if I find that I finish early I may come. I have your mobile number so I will give you a ring if I am coming.

P.S. This shoot has been booked in since early September but every weekend that the client and I plan for it rains. Fingers crossed that it will finally go ahead. I have only had three paid shoots but it may seem more because of the rescheduling of this shoot. :D

peterb666
14-10-2011, 12:01am
OK guys, just to give you details on the spot to meet for this...

There is parking off Cliff Street with the entrance opposite Victoria Street, Watson's Bay. You have to drive in a loop and enter via Victoria Street as Cliff Street is one way at that end. It is then a very short stroll to the northern end of Camp Cove beach. There is a pump house at the end of a little jetty at that end and with luck we will score the picnic table. See you there around 6pm.