PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane area

Wayne63
08-10-2011, 7:29am
Hi all, heading up to Alma Park Zoo for the day very soon. Will have the next day spare so was wondering if anyone had any ideas about places around Brisbane to get some photo's of wildlife/birds and waterfalls.

reflect
09-10-2011, 11:29am
For wildlife you could try Fortitude Valley...:action::lol::lol:

Mary Anne
09-10-2011, 2:32pm
Tambourine National Park has plenty of waterfalls and there should be a bird or two or more, and water dragons
We got a fair bit of rain in the SE yesterday so hopefully the falls will be still flowing when you get here.
Have a look at this link Tambourine Mountain (http://www.tamborinemtncc.org.au/visiting/walking_tracks/walking_tracks.cfm )I have also seen large monitors there.
On the track to Curtis falls I seen a Marsupial Members here ID it for me it was a Brown Antechinus

nudge2325
10-10-2011, 2:22pm
You could also try Roma St Parklands. We took the kids there over the holidays and they have a rainforest section there and we saw heaps of water dragons and birdlife as well as other interesting things

Wayne63
10-10-2011, 6:20pm
Thank you all, I will keep it in mind and see what I can plan when the time comes. Thanks Mary Anne I have been there once before for a quick visit and would love to go back