PDA

View Full Version : Wedding photo locations in Brisbane

Boomshanka
05-10-2011, 9:49pm
Hi all, just looking for some ideas/suggestions some of you may have for some locations around Brisbane for wedding photos with my groomsmen and myself before the ceremony coming up in a few weeks. I'm open for any ideas, something relaxed like a cool pub etc would also suit. Thanks, Steve.

Hawthy
06-10-2011, 9:23pm
How about the Story Bridge Hotel? It is pretty relaxed and the area offers soome good opportunities for shots on the bridge, under the bridge for some more industrial type of stuff, and for shots with the city in the background. Plus they have a functions manager that could arrange a private room with veranda if you have a few blokes along. Just a thought.

GTP 290
08-10-2011, 8:29pm
It would probably be advisable to put up which side of brisbane you are in. Getting from home to one good location then back to the church could mean upto 2-3 hours of travel time if the only places people put up are on the wrong side of town.

Boomshanka
13-10-2011, 10:06am
Yeah good idea about the Story Bridge Hotel. There's only 2 groomsmen so not a big group. On the southside of Brisbane, so about 15 mins from the city.

ricktas
13-10-2011, 12:23pm
It is great that you are getting some good tips here. With about one post a month since you joined up over a year ago, how about taking some time to give other members threads a look and some advice to them as well, occasionally? After all AP is about interaction!