PDA

View Full Version : Glebe Railway Viaduct Federal Park/Jubille Park shoot - Saturday 17 September 5:30pm?

peterb666
11-09-2011, 11:20pm
I am going to be in Rozelle until around 5pm on Saturday so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a night shoot with light painting (byo torch and coloured gels) the brick railway viaduct in Federal Park/Jubilee Park, Glebe. As side attractions, there is also the tramway which runs over the viaduct (catch a tram coming out of the tunnel by the station), the usual park type things including and oval and grandstand.

The viaduct is claimed by some to be haunted.

Paranormal Australia Investigations (http://www.paranormalaustralia.com/investigations/street.html)

Maybe bring a bbq chicken and drinks or something else of the picnic variety and then we can play for an hour or two.

If any are interested in doing something like this, let it be known.

Cheers

Peter

NikonNellie
15-09-2011, 11:26pm
Sorry Peter, I would love to have come but it's my son's birthday. I'm pretty busy for the next couple of weekends but will be free after that if you wanted to make it another time. :(

peterb666
16-09-2011, 12:26am
Well there haven't been any other expressions of interest so this can wait until after my return from Melbourne & Bermagui in October.