PDA

View Full Version : DAMMIT!!!!

DSG
01-09-2011, 5:08pm
So thismorning I woke up at 430 am couldnt sleep and decided to continue some Uni assignments. After a while the sun started comming up over the range (I live on the northern tablelands) and i realised it was the perfect foggy morning to shoot some mistly images of apple and cherry blossoms.....

Alas i opened my camera bag, pulled out the camera and was about to walk out the door when I realised that i had left it on and the battery was flat, forgot to charge the spair last time I swapped them out ARRRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!! :oops:

ricktas
01-09-2011, 5:41pm
We have all done that, or gone out to take photos, driven an hour, got setup and realised the memory card is at home in the card reader :eek:

DSG
01-09-2011, 5:46pm
We have all done that, or gone out to take photos, driven an hour, got setup and realised the memory card is at home in the card reader :eek:

ok that would be worse Rick :lol2:

accesser
01-09-2011, 6:30pm
Or gone out for a sunset got all setup and released you have camera & tripod but no tripod plate to attach them to one-another

DSG
01-09-2011, 6:37pm
Or gone out for a sunset got all setup and released you have camera & tripod but no tripod plate to attach them to one-another

ROFLMAO!!!! I was hoping this would bring out some funny stories:pirlaugh2: keep them commin" :lol:

kiwi
01-09-2011, 6:39pm
i turned up to shoot a soccer game with my 400 2.8 not realising my monopod was still at home, ever tried handholding that thing for 90 minutes ? :oops:

Kym
01-09-2011, 7:40pm
Engage brain before attempting photography... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showthread.php?31089-Think-!-%28about-your-photo

:Doh::lol:

Mary Anne
01-09-2011, 8:58pm
No way.. Never done any of those yet.. That's what getting older does for you.
You check and check again as you cannot remember if you checked the first time.. :D

DSG
01-09-2011, 9:08pm
No way.. Never done any of those yet.. That's what getting older does for you.
You check and check again as you cannot remember if you checked the first time.. :D

Trust me, my batteries are charged. I have now decided the best defence to age is to be preppared at all times :Doh:

Bennymiata
02-09-2011, 4:01pm
I was about to start an arranged outside shoot for a company, with a model and lots of products to photograph, and I pulled out all my gear and started to get set up, when the tripod I brought fell to bits!
I didn't have another tripod with me, so I had to do the whole shoot handheld.
Luckily it was a bright sunny day and it all worked out reallly well, but I was so angry at myself for not bringing another tripod with me.

Not related to photography, but I was racing a car and in all the excitement and trying to get the car prepared for the race, right up to the last second, no-one remembered to put fuel into it, and I ran out of petrol on the third lap of the race.
Most embarrasing............................