PDA

View Full Version : Riverfire 2011

greenplasticdave
31-08-2011, 9:55pm
Hi

Is anyone else planning to stake out a spot at Wilson's lookout for Riverfire this Saturday? I would like to do so but some company for the day would be great :)

Dave

BecdS
01-09-2011, 9:29am
I don't know where Wilson's Point is but I'm coming to Brisbane for Riverfire! Are you going to be at that place all day? Maybe we could have a little "unofficial" meetup somewhere?

:efelant:

greenplasticdave
01-09-2011, 5:22pm
Hi

My intention is to be at the spot all day yes from early morning as the good spots disappear fast. Probably get there about 7am?

Dave

davearnold
01-09-2011, 6:21pm
I know some people get there (Wilson's Lookout/ Kanagroo Point) 3.30-4.00am to get the best spots.

Not sure if we can make it this year, but if we do will probably end up along south bank somewhere.

greenplasticdave
01-09-2011, 8:03pm
Last time I went was two years ago and I arrived at about 7am. There were people setting up already, not necessarily photographers mind you but I believe the best spot is Wilson's lookout with the city in the background :) That early and you can get parking too :)

Xenitro
02-09-2011, 7:47pm
Will be going to wilson's lookout.. !

edit: will be trying to go early and also want some company . msg me if you want my number and we can plan something?

Tim