PDA

View Full Version : Nam's battery labelling system

N*A*M
19-08-2011, 11:08pm
This is how I keep track of Fully charged batteries versus Empty batteries. Simple and free!

Speedway
19-08-2011, 11:55pm
Canon batteries are easier, they have blue on one side and I just put the window in the cover over the blue area when charged and over the black when discharged.
Keith.

SteveInNZ
01-09-2011, 8:12am
I put mine in little battery sized ziplock bags. If it's in a bag, it's charged. When I take it out of the charger it goes back in a plastic bag and into the camera bag. There's no ambiguity and the little plastic thing can't fall off.

Steve.

MiniFighter
01-09-2011, 8:26am
I only have one battery :(

reaction
07-09-2011, 10:23am
That's pretty cool. I've never emptied more than 1 battery in a day so haven't had issues myself yet.

kenlip
10-10-2011, 11:54pm
I use thin strips of paper.

For camera batteries, I wrap the strip around the battery and clamp the strip in place with the battery cover. For AA batteries, I place a strip inside the plastic carry case that holds four batteries. For cards, I wrap a strip around the card before putting the card in its case.

If the battery or card has a strip it is ready for use. No strip indicates a discharged battery or batteries, or a card that has images on it and must not be used until the images have been downloaded.

Ken

bushie
14-02-2012, 9:53pm
Little stickers on the battery, 1, 2, and 3. Just use the next number unless its 3 which means use 1 or I'm out of batteries.

Martyn