PDA

View Full Version : Crick here ?????

Cage
17-08-2011, 11:30am
Yes, that is the instruction on the Pentax website to download some tethering software.

For using the Remote Assistant with K10D camera, you are required to be installed K10D firmware version 1.20 or later.
Crick here to update firmware version.
K20D can be used the Remote Assistant without update.
The Remote Assistant can be used only for K10D and K20D.
For Windows Vista right click the icon of PENTAX REMOTE Assistant 3 or PENTAX PHOTO Browser 3 and click [ Execute as Administrator(A)

Makes me wonder if I should still be contemplating the K5.

Bennymiata
18-08-2011, 12:31pm
Don't you just love Chinglish?
I get a few laughs out their misspellings and bad grammar.

The old Mitsubishi Starion was actually supposed to be called the Stallion, but because of poor English by the Japanese at Mitsubishi, it ended up being called the Starion, and by the time it was noticed, all the badges and brochures etc had already been done. :lol:
Take the Mitsubishi Pajero as another example.
They can't call it that in spain or the US or South America, as Pajero means ####er in Spanish, so it is called the Montero instead in these markets.
On a similar note, there is a very old US company called Pen Island. When they got their domain name, it didn't read as they expected and turned out as www.penisland.org!

ameerat42
18-08-2011, 12:43pm
Don't you just love Chinglish?
I get a few laughs out their misspellings and bad grammar.

... it ended up being called the Starion...
On a similar note, there is a very old US company called Pen Island. When they got their domain name, it didn't read as they expected...

You can heaps out of our own English (or Anguish)...

Most car names are nightmarishly stupid...

Yes, well...

(Now who speaks Japanese fluently?)
Am.