PDA

View Full Version : Monday 15th August

41jas
13-08-2011, 3:32pm
I will be meeting up with Tamika and Jacqui on Monday at the Brisbane Botanical Gardens if anyone has that day off and wanting to join us. Please do.
We are meeting around 10.30 - 11am. We will hang around the front entrance to the garden if you would like to join us. :)

41jas
14-08-2011, 6:58pm
Tomorrows the day. Anyone else interested?

Boofhead
14-08-2011, 8:13pm
Would have loved to have come along Julie-Anne but Monday is timesheet and pay day and for some reason my guys like to get paid :scrtch: Hope you have a good day though :)

41jas
14-08-2011, 8:38pm
Would have loved to have come along Julie-Anne but Monday is timesheet and pay day and for some reason my guys like to get paid :scrtCch: Hope you have a good day though :)
Can't you do that tonight? :D

colinbm
14-08-2011, 8:40pm
Oh, that will be lovely :th3:
Col

Boofhead
14-08-2011, 8:46pm
Can't you do that tonight? :D

Wish I could, it takes about 2 hours with the guys to go through their paperwork and then another 2 hours to get it entered and pay them. Because we run the business from home Council decided i can not have anyone come around for work purposes before 8:30. We used to get everyone here at 7:00am and get it done early, now it seems to drag out all day! :(

41jas
14-08-2011, 10:11pm
Never mind Andrew :( Next time! Maybe another coastal meet. :)

Kuzzie
14-08-2011, 11:33pm
I wold have loved to come, but been crook with some bug now for about 5 days, so take a raincheck this time :(

larrywen
15-08-2011, 10:15am
love to come, but have to work...

Debom
15-08-2011, 2:14pm
oh bugger, my day off is wednesday, I would have loved to come! :(
hope that you had a productive day!:)

41jas
15-08-2011, 6:04pm
oh bugger, my day off is wednesday, I would have loved to come! :(
hope that you had a productive day!:)

Productive day????? Welllll!!!! Funny thing is they all...the 3 of them....went to the "City Botanical Gardens". I was waiting for 2 hours at the "Brisbane Botanical Gardens". It was a worry to me because I suppose I should have said Mount Cooth-tha. I looked on the map and seen the different names and I thought everone would have known. I ended up walking around with Jacqui for a while before we had to get home. Long day but I did post some photos in the "plant" section here that I was happy with.
It was funny when I rang jac and asked where she was and she said the information centre there...I went there not there. It took a while before we relised we were at two different Gardens.
I think that day we have to be replayed now we know where I meant in the first place. I felt so bad though. Oh well things happen worse than that. I have to try and smile about it now even though I felt I ruined everyones day.....BUT I was at the right place!! Hahaha!!!! :D

gordon_l34
15-08-2011, 6:36pm
Hi,
I only got home last night and as a result only read the e-mail this afternoon after some other business was attended to today.
I went there last week with a friend and we got some good macro shots, so we had a successful day.
Regards,
Gordon.

41jas
15-08-2011, 6:47pm
Hi,
I only got home last night and as a result only read the e-mail this afternoon after some other business was attended to today.
I went there last week with a friend and we got some good macro shots, so we had a successful day.
Regards,
Gordon.

I'd like to go back in spring when the flowers all come out. So I might organise that for later on.

gordon_l34
15-08-2011, 7:36pm
Hi,
A week day is better as there are a lot less people around as well.
Regards,
Gordon.

41jas
15-08-2011, 7:39pm
Hi,
A week day is better as there are a lot less people around as well.
Regards,
Gordon.

Gordon, I have Wednesdays off and I know a couple of ladies that would love to come that day to, so I will get on to that one "IF" you can make it on that day sometime?
Jules. :)

Kuzzie
16-08-2011, 9:10am
Hopefully you can make it on a Wednesday when Lindsay is home to look after Prince :) Those that don't know, Prince is my dog and a big help to me in getting out, and I don't like leaving him behind unless absolutely necessary. Reason - we have had threats made against our dogs, and Prince is indispensible (spelling?) to me, would really hate to lose him. Hope you all can understand......