PDA

View Full Version : Ausphotography has a slave! What should we do with him (KIWI)?? ?? ??

ricktas
22-07-2011, 4:46pm
Seems Leviticus 25 - 44:45 means that we have a slave amongst us, to do with what we want.

44 : Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves.
45 : You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property.

WOOHOO, So now we own KIWI (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/member.php?1258-kiwi), what should we make him do? :D :lol:

Tannin
22-07-2011, 5:15pm
So KIWI is a slave?

What are we talking here? is he a radio-triggered E-TTL metered slave? Or just the optical wireless-triggered sort? My advice is to keep him in strict line-of-sight and charge him up every now and then with a short high-voltage jolt right in the hot shoe.

Scotty72
22-07-2011, 5:30pm
Send him for pop-corn

Xebadir
22-07-2011, 6:16pm
Rick, I reckon we should get him to muck out the stables. :lol:

Then do all the forum statistics people asked about C&C in threads :D

And then can I borrow him to carry my camera gear when I make an onerous hike? Or maybe (and better yet) lets all the landscape photographers go on a joint trip, and he can be the pack horse :P. Better than wasting him taking photos :lol:

kiwi
22-07-2011, 9:32pm
Good luck with this, all of it

I'm going home Sunday and will be reporting you to the irrelevant authorities.

Scotty72
22-07-2011, 10:18pm
Good luck with this, all of it

BHaaaa!

peterking
22-07-2011, 10:24pm
Just F***ing priceless..
I needed a good laugh.
And thanks Darren for being a good sport about it. :lol:

ScottM
22-07-2011, 10:58pm
Weeeeelllllllll, I have so much brushcutting and spraying to do, I could keep him (it???) occupied for days and days and days!!!!

But given the hard work he and you have done over the last few days, I'll give him a couple free days - to fix things up on site before he comes here and does the rest of my work!

kiwi
23-07-2011, 6:39am
You're all fre to take my four sons, one's a bit stuffed, but the others are all good workers

Bennymiata
25-07-2011, 3:14pm
I hope Kiwis don't freeze as it's mighty cold in some parts of NZ right now.

These shots were sent to me by a friend who lives in Christchurch, and these are of his backyard this morning!!

Photo's removed: Breach of site rules. Only post photos you have taken (own copyright over)

kiwi
25-07-2011, 3:44pm
As it happens I'm in Auckland today and supposed to be flying to chch in the morning....airport is still closed there though

It's cold enough here