PDA

View Full Version : Sheraton Noosa ?

reaction
20-07-2011, 6:25pm
Has anyone stayed at the Sheraton Noosa ? What chances are there of getting nice sunrise/set pics from a room?

What other things are good for photos there? I'll be on foot, so can't get very far from there. :party6:

ksolomon
20-07-2011, 10:04pm
reaction, depends what side of Sheraton your room is? We were on the river side and missed the sunrise (might have had something to do with my 40th the night before:p). However you are easy walking distance to Noosa beach and could go there for sunrise. There is lots to photo around this area, river, surf and if you are fit the walk out to first point has lots of photo opportunities and the national park:)

mudman
20-07-2011, 10:28pm
if you are up 4 or 5 stories and facing east you will see dthe water.
since it just accross the road from the beach, go to the beach. it will give you more options to shoot

reaction
20-07-2011, 10:59pm
well ya know waking up and looking out the balcony at 4am is one thing, getting dressed and walking to the beach in this freezing weather :o

mudman
21-07-2011, 12:05am
well ya know waking up and looking out the balcony at 4am is one thing, getting dressed and walking to the beach in this freezing weather :o

noosa will be a lot warmer than sydney. i've been there this time of year and been walking around in shorts and t-shirts.
if you want the shots go get them. they won't come to you