PDA

View Full Version : Bargain 3D camera/video

Bennymiata
20-07-2011, 4:29pm
If you have always wanted to try 3D photography, and/or 3D video, now is your chance!

I have been lusting after the Fuji W3 (and its predecessor the W1) 3D camera for some time, but the price has always held me back.
On Saturday, I was in Harvey Normans in Chatswood, when I spied a whole stack of these Fujis for just $198.00 - so I just had to buy one.
These were selling here for $599, and even B&H in New York has them on special for $329.00 - so this is a very good deal.

The camera takes quite good photos for a point and squirt, and the 3D photos look absolutely amazing on the special rear screen, whcih allows you to see the full 3D image without glasses.
I've taken a couple of dozen shots, and now learned how to take a good 3D image, and when you show them to people on the camera's screen, their jaws drop open and they are just amazed.

Sorry if this is in the wrong area, but I thought its too good of an offer to let go.

s1l3nt
20-07-2011, 4:51pm
Nice find. My missus has the new LG Optimus 3D Phone. Captures is 3d also, very cool feature hey? :D

Bennymiata
20-07-2011, 5:09pm
Does the LG have a 3D screen for viewing the pictures?