PDA

View Full Version : Camera store.

feral1
15-07-2011, 8:39pm
Does any one on here have any experience with Dirtcheap Cameras.
I am looking at purchasing a few new items, 1 of them is to be the 60 D Canon in the next month or so.
I have not used this company, but have used the SA crowd.

Thanks in advance.

Peter

Mark L
15-07-2011, 9:24pm
No experience with Dirtcheap Cameras. I guess if you're looking at them you don't want overseas stock.
For a 60D, I found >AUS$850 (plus $60 postage) to tempting to pass up. Currently on special at site sponsor (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/732047-REG/Canon_4460B003_EOS_60D_DSLR_Camera.html)

feral1
18-07-2011, 8:25pm
Thanks Mark, but the store is OS, I do not wish to shop there for that reason. Yes a good price, but with the lenses I need it surely will cost a bit too much with GST to be added to it.

Peter

terry.langham
19-07-2011, 9:34am
Tried to buy a Kata Backpack off them a while ago. Took a long time for them to tell me they couldn't get one (even after I chased it up with them several times) and then they offered me an average deal on a Tamrac instead. If they have what you want in stock I would say they would be ok to deal with, if not I would be looking else where.

feral1
19-07-2011, 8:21pm
Tried to buy a Kata Backpack off them a while ago. Took a long time for them to tell me they couldn't get one (even after I chased it up with them several times) and then they offered me an average deal on a Tamrac instead. If they have what you want in stock I would say they would be ok to deal with, if not I would be looking else where.

Thanks Terry, shall keep that in mind.

Peter