PDA

View Full Version : Twiddleing my thumbs... waiting...

Sammi
05-07-2011, 11:09pm
Just thought i would pop in and say a quick hi to everyone.. Ive been in and out the site for the last few months to see what everyones up to and to see some of the wonderful photos being posted,
I have not picked up my camera for quite some time now due to suffering severe morning sickness for the past 34 weeks on saying that i am now sitting twiddleing my thumbs waiting for our new edition to arrive which is anyday
... lets just say then i will have a reason to bring the camera out once again.
I would like to say a big mass welcome to all the new photogs that have arrived to the site. you will learn a great deal from all the knowlegable members here.

Nikkie
06-07-2011, 5:30am
hello Samni first I would like to say nice to meet you and when your bundle of joy comes into the world you will have the most beautiful subject and best reason every to pick that camera up once again. I am one of the new ones that has come along and I am learning its slow and in little baby steps for me but people here are so wonderful and kind and has giving me good advice and slowly but surly it is just starting to sink in so much to learn but getting there. I am sorry you have had such a hard time with morning sickness some seem to suffer more then others but its the way of the world I guess I was one of those lucky one that in all my 5 pregnancy's not once had morning sickness but I can only imagine what it must be like. But once when your little bundle of joy is here you will soon forget about all that and get the enjoy and hold in your arms there is nothing better in this world. Take care all the best with the birth and hope to hear from you soon with lots of photos of your new little bundle of joy

ricktas
06-07-2011, 7:45am
See you on the other side and remember to push...the shutter button, more regularly:D