PDA

View Full Version : How do you keep track with the NTP learning?

Wirginia
05-07-2011, 5:10pm
I wanted to go back to where I was up to but can't remember where. I did a heck of a lot of reading over the weekend. I'd usually keep the page open but my pc does scanning during the night and sometimes during the day it's restarted so now I've lost track. I'd go to my history pages but lovely Firefox restarted with the pc today and emptied the history when it shut down/reopened, grrrrr!

Is there a way to keep track of which page I was up to, or should I, once I find it, book mark it and give it a name with that day's date??

TIA
Virginia

ps or should I print out the chapters and tick them off, just a thought...

I @ M
05-07-2011, 5:26pm
I think that in your situation a bookmark as you suggested would probably do a good job, at least it would get you back to the start of your last page.

ricktas
05-07-2011, 5:46pm
You are welcome to print them out, but note that the NTP is copyright and members are allowed to print a copy for their own personal use. You cannot give them to friends, in part or as a whole, or re-publish any parts of the NTP anywhere else.

I suggest you get a note pad and just jot down the section you are up to, they are all numbered so its fairly easy to note your place.

Wirginia
07-07-2011, 4:27pm
Thanks, I ended up copying all the table of contents & pasting it onto a single page to print out. Then I went to what I knew I'd read and skipped through till I'd got to the last section I got up to. I'm ticking off each one as I read it now so I know where to go to when I next want to start reading.

I don't think I'd print it all out, being a paper arts crafter, I've enough paper around my computer desk as it is, coz it's part of my craft area set up. Bookmarking and the single page of table of contents is working well, I'm up to Using different lens already. As it's been a busy week, I'm going back over a couple of the chapters a 2nd time.

Virginia