PDA

View Full Version : iPad specific apps wanted

Shelley
29-06-2011, 8:08pm
Hi

I want to view and change excel documents on my iPad. Is there a app I can purchase for this task?

If not can I get a app that I can use to track budget spending, ie while away I will be spending money from a set amount and I need to keep track of what I spend?

I am fairly new to iPad (got one through work), but I am starting to see its use. Beginning to incorporate my photography needs with it - great for that as well. I have discovered Dropbox - great tool. Downloaded Tapatalk and set up my 3G account so I can access Internet on the road.

thanks for any help someone can give.

kiwi
29-06-2011, 8:10pm
Docstogo
Numbers

Not sure re budget application, but there are some that help keep track of travel expenses

Shelley
29-06-2011, 8:16pm
thanks Kiwi - gives me somewhere to look. I leave on Saturday, so thank you for the quick response. Basically I want to put in an amount, say $4,000 and then keeping subtracting what I spend as I go along, and it lets me know what I have left to spend. I have to keep to budget as its not my money :)

kiwi
29-06-2011, 8:21pm
If you do a search for "expense" or "cash-flow" on the app store there are a few free ones that look to do the job ok

Boofhead
29-06-2011, 8:33pm
We use Quickoffice Pro HD and it seems to integrate with Word and Excel documents very well. One of my technicians does his timesheet and expense account as he goes during the week on his iPad and then emails straight to the office. I haven't been able to fault it yet. It does PowerPoint presentations as well but I have not tried that side of it.

Shelley
29-06-2011, 8:43pm
thanks, will have a look at them all. :)