PDA

View Full Version : Tamron 90mm

Ruski
19-06-2011, 4:24pm
Hi, i am thinking of buying the Tamron 90mm macro lens in the near future and i was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction as to where the best place is to do this. I have noticed that by buying on the internet that it would probably save me a couple of hundred dollars than if i was to buy one from a camera shop here in Adelaide. Could anybody recommend a good internet site that they have used. I am travelling to Kuala Lumpa soon and also wondered if anyone would know if i would be able to buy one at the airport.

Cheers Ruski

old dog
19-06-2011, 5:33pm
hi Ruski....forget about buying at the airport. I`ll guarantee that it would be more expensive than shopping online...or even a store here at home. I`d buy online. Got mine of fleabay and quite happy. A good lens and great value too.

Ruski
19-06-2011, 8:34pm
Thanks Graeme did you buy off an ebay shop.

old dog
19-06-2011, 8:37pm
No. Second hand. Sorry I didn`t state this.

Ruski
19-06-2011, 9:10pm
Ok. I was just looking at the list of sponsors near the top of this page and there is an internet company called crazy sales and i was wondering if anybody has used them before. Are they ok because they are on the list of sponsors. I think the name cropped up when i was searching ebay aswell.

Ruski
24-06-2011, 5:26pm
Can anybody recommend any internet company that they have used without any problems to buy lenses.

I @ M
24-06-2011, 5:37pm
Yep, click on the site advertisers banner (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showthread.php?13499-Ausphotography-Site-Advertisers) and then check --

Quality Camera Sales

B&H

Adorama

DigitalRev

They should all be able to help you with your purchase.

Ruski
24-06-2011, 8:37pm
Thanks Andrew