PDA

View Full Version : Dicky Beach again - MAYBE at this stage

dbose
17-06-2011, 3:21pm
Well it's low tide around 6:30AM (low tide of 0.4m at 4:45AM and high tide of 1.3m at 10:19AM) so should be good at sunrise which is at 6:34AM. Weather's looking good as well. It's this Sunday the 19th of June I am referring to.

SO....

depending on how I go on Saturday and plans for Sunday, I MIGHT end up for another go at Dicky beach (after the terrible weather and tides last time).

Anyone care to join me?

Jacs14
18-06-2011, 12:17am
hey dj ... sorry haven't been on AP for a couple of weeks, so only just seen this!!! I would love to have another go at Dicky, but bit late this time, however let me know if you go again and if not working I'll join you up there :D

dbose
18-06-2011, 12:07pm
hey dj ... sorry haven't been on AP for a couple of weeks, so only just seen this!!! I would love to have another go at Dicky, but bit late this time, however let me know if you go again and if not working I'll join you up there :D

No worries at all Jaqui - we are off to NSW next week for a week going to Corromandel peninsula - hoping to capture some shots. Will have to definitely organise something while the winter lasts.