PDA

View Full Version : Light Painting?

Tony4Fingerz
09-06-2011, 1:53am
Would anyone be interested in giving light painting a try? Any form such as steel wool spinning, orbs, lighting objects I'd be keen to give it a go and was hoping others would to maybe someone here does it already and could give a few tips to a group? Just an idea :)

carnige
13-06-2011, 4:16pm
light painting is pritty awsum im into it a bit its gr8 for car photography, but a good place to learn is waterfall gully but im not real shour if u are allowed to go in there at night

wedgtail
18-06-2011, 12:13pm
There is a group of fire twirlers here they meet in the city once a month some where round Fowlers arts center

nightbringer
21-06-2011, 12:14am
I did some down on the banks of the Torrens one night back in summer.
All you really need is a pen-light and some cellophane to tape to it for different colours I think.

I'd be up for a group meet if there happens to be one.

Tony4Fingerz
22-06-2011, 10:33pm
I've been trying it out at the old Pt Willunga Jetty. Would be keen for a group attempt somewhere.

carnige
30-06-2011, 3:00pm
so theres 3 people a frend of mine is intersted that makes 4 people. whate a week or 2 and see if any one is interseted and if now i gess we can just make it a cupple of people???

Tony4Fingerz
01-07-2011, 4:25am
Cool I'm happy to do it any time work permiting but I'm pretty flexible. Any ideas on what we should do? I'm interested in all aspects of light painting so I'll give anything a go :)

carnige
01-07-2011, 10:09am
well most of the light painting i do is with cars but most people lick landscapes. i like the river torrans but to do it properly u need a realy dark place and i dont htink the torrens will be able to do that