PDA

View Full Version : Diamonds & Gold ... my luck has finally changed!!

FallingHorse
07-06-2011, 8:07pm
A copy of an email I received today ... anything to help the US troops ;)
I wonder when my share will arrive??? :rolleyes:

Good day!

We a team of American coalition troops writing from Freetown Sierra Leone!

We urgently seek for your willingness to help secure some consignment on behalf of the American coalition troops in peace keeping in Sierra Leone. We are currently in Sierra Leone on behalf of the UN for peace keeping over the conflict between rebel forces RUF (Revolutional United
Front) and Sierra Leone government over Sierra Leone Diamond/Gold mines.
RUF (Revolutional United Front) was mostly made out of unemployed men from the slum areas, illicit diamond miners, Liberian and Burkinabe mercenaries, and etc.

However, many child soldiers were forcibly recruited in order to increase their ranks. While RUF claimed to be fighting for justice, freedom and unresolved grievances, their main aim was to seize control of the country’s large supply of Diamonds. The rebellion claimed over 75, 00 lives, turned 500,000 Sierra Leoneans into refugees, and displaced half of the country’s 4.5 million people. Rebel forces and governmental soldiers (14,000 of them) actually collaborated at times, being soldiers in the day, but looters at night. The army’s forces also consisted of street urchins involved in theft. They were given an AK47 and a chance to engage in theft on a larger scale. Initially, RUF did the mining, but as time went on they went to villagers, stripped the young men and hacked off the arms of the rest, and brought the young men to the mining site to get diamonds and Gold. The conflict would eventually become a tug-of-war as to who would control the diamond
mines: The RUF, or the government.

We the American coalition troops were sent by the UN to resolve the conflict and upon our arrival to Sierra Leone, we invaded the treasure house of Mr. Al-Ahmed the head of the rebel force (RUF) were we found some metallic consignments containing pure Sierra Leone Diamonds, Gold bars and Coins of very high karats. But due to laws and restriction order, we are unable to transport the goods to AMERICA that is the reason why we are soliciting for your interest to assist us in receiving the goods on our behalf! We are ready to meet to your demand on this basis with our intending 25% of the entire goods either in cash or in value!

At this moment, I and my colleague have been able to ship the consignments through a diplomatic courier company here in Sierra Leone to a security company in Lebuan Island, Malaysia for safety awaiting final delivery upon us getting a reliable partner who will help receive and sell the goods. Therefore, we will appreciate your effort to reach us via this Email: coalition_troops@msnzone.cn with your confirmation of your interest to our proposal so that we can furnish you with further directives.

Please, note: - this issue must be handled with utmost confidentiality as to avoid publicity!

Yours truly

Capt. Larry Denson
Team Leader
American coalition Troops
Email: coalition_troops@msnzone.cn

Mark L
07-06-2011, 8:51pm
Please, note: - this issue must be handled with utmost confidentiality as to avoid publicity!

Yours truly

Capt. Larry Denson

Oh dear, Larry's not going to be happy with you Jodie, he might withdraw his offer if he finds out what you've do with his e-mail. :D

FallingHorse
07-06-2011, 9:53pm
Lol Mark - I saw that but I figured that if they are that much in need of help then I should tell everyone I can :D

Bennymiata
08-06-2011, 10:17am
If it sounds too good to be true, it definitely is!

There's a new scam every minute.

old dog
08-06-2011, 11:12am
just bought my plane ticket for malaysia....I`m going to get them......heh heh

I @ M
08-06-2011, 11:20am
just bought my plane ticket for malaysia....I`m going to get them......heh heh

I was just about to hit the "buy it now button" on an airline ticket as well to help the poor guys out but then I saw something that didn't look right.

Surely American troops wouldn't be using an email address that ends in .cn? :rolleyes:

FallingHorse
08-06-2011, 12:45pm
Surely American troops wouldn't be using an email address that ends in .cn? :rolleyes:

Well perhaps it's such a worthy cause that China has agreed to help out by supplying email addresses :confused013 :D :lol:

FallingHorse
13-06-2011, 1:43pm
Must be my lucky week.... must remember to buy a lottery ticket... oh wait, I must have: :lol:

CONFIRMED BRUSSELS BACTH NO: 15/3820/MGL

Email: infoclassiclotto@aim.com

You have won $1,900.000.00 (ONE MILLION NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND USD),in the BELGIUMCLASSIC LOTTO BONANZA Email Sweepstakes Program Corporation, held on the 3rd of JUNE 2011 In Brussels Belgium. We write to officially notify you of this awardand to advise you to contact the processing office immediately. For the claim

CITY/ COUNTRY: Bruxelles Belgium.
TEL: +:0032-483-317-681 (+32-483-317-681)
Reply to Email: infoclassiclotto@aim.com

It is important to note you that your award information was released today

With the following particulars attached to it.

E-mail Ticket Number: XB-12-7-19-31-7
CouponReference Number: BEG/2551256008/07
Serial Number: H3214-07
BRUSSELS BACTH NO: 15/3820/MGL
Draw Lucky Numbers: 19-22-33-41-42-17
Your Full Name & Telephone Number

Note: all winning must be claimed not later than 30th Working days!

Sincerely
Mrs. Caroline J. White.
CITY/ COUNTRY: Bruxelles Belgium.
TEL: +:0032-483-317-681
Please note, do send email to the alert email you are to contact Mrs.Elena Broek via reply email: infoclassiclotto@aim.com

William
13-06-2011, 2:45pm
I'm not game to click on any of those links :eek:, How do you get these Spam emails Jodie ? I dont get any at all , So I guess I'll never recieve and get rich fast :D