PDA

View Full Version : A plug for Frameshop.com.au

farmer_rob
03-06-2011, 9:10am
I recently used Frameshop to get something printed and framed as a present. I was very pleased with the result and the turnaround time. However, I did find their website a bit unclear, but once you start the process, it becomes more obvious.
I'll be using them again.

kaiser
03-06-2011, 1:04pm
I Just purchased 6 quite large frames with custom matting from these guys- will report back on quality when I receive the stock :)

mercho
03-06-2011, 1:42pm
Let us know how you go Kaiser/Rob, looked at their site a while back and couldn't figure out how to order custom frames, but have just had a look again and think I have worked it out. Looking at getting around 5-10, so would like to see/hear how yours turn out :th3:

calloyd
06-06-2011, 11:28pm
I've used frameshop four times now and have been really impressed with the framed prints. Two were large panoramas and I really appreciated the fact that I could apply different frames and mats to the uploaded photo to get the best effect. Prices, quality and turnaround time were excellent.

kaiser
07-06-2011, 11:55am
I received my six frames yesterday - ordered on Friday afternoon, so 2 days turnaround over a weekend - pretty good :)
Quality is fine and they went to the trouble of pre installing the mats which was a small but nice touch. Well packaged and as described :)

jaclarkaus
25-07-2011, 8:43am
I have used Frameshop several times, and allways had great service.

Worth the drive to check out their operation if you are local