PDA

View Full Version : technical info?

donnnnnny
31-05-2011, 5:46am
The Photo upload manager.
Can i bring all the photos iv'e uploaded from the manager to my member page and into gallery's there??
Also all the photos i have uploaded in the past have big ? marks over them//
any help would be great
cheers don

ricktas
31-05-2011, 6:00am
No, the Gallery is separate add-on software, so to get them into the Gallery you need to re-upload them. If you are looking at creating a singe repository for your photos, AP is not really designed for that. Have a look at Flickr/Photobucket etc, which are setup specfically as photo storage services, and then it is easy to link your photos into AP and other sites using the methods detailed here (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=Indexes:How_Do_I)

donnnnnny
31-05-2011, 11:07am
No was not thinking of a single repository as im already at flickr and redbubble, just thought it would be nice to have a couple of gallerys.
cheers don

ricktas
31-05-2011, 11:10am
No was not thinking of a single repository as im already at flickr and redbubble, just thought it would be nice to have a couple of gallerys.
cheers don

You can set them up in the AP Members Gallery, just use Gallery on the main menu (for members with over 30 days membership and 50 posts), you will have to upload the photos again though!