PDA

View Full Version : DVD/CD Presentation Cases.

James T
26-05-2011, 4:29pm
G'day everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some nice CD / DVD cases?

I remember seeing some nice brushed metal and leather cases back in the UK, but obviously something more local would be good.

Use will be to send 'presents' to some select businesses so I want classy over plasticky. :)

Thanks in advance,

J.

jasevk
26-05-2011, 5:50pm
www.thephotostore.com.au

Sobriquet
26-05-2011, 6:55pm
Momento pro do some that you can get your business name printed on if you buy 10. Google for the url is easy.

James T
26-05-2011, 7:14pm
Thanks guys, I'll have a look through their sites later. :th3:

mercho
31-05-2011, 2:07pm
Did you end up ordering any James? Would be interested to see what people think of the ones from the photostore? Looking at getting a couple as well...

James T
31-05-2011, 2:10pm
Did you end up ordering any James? Would be interested to see what people think of the ones from the photostore? Looking at getting a couple as well...

Haven't had chance yet mate. Been busy sprucing up my website, folio and things before I approach certain new (I hope :D ) clients.

I'll come back and let you know how I get on when I get around to it. :)

Gypsy
06-06-2011, 9:53am
I get mine from http://www.jorgensenalbums.com/

Canon500D
15-06-2011, 9:46pm
For individual ones? i get a friend to make a nice design with cardstock, and then i include a thankyou note. i'll see if i can dig up a photo. and just having a loot at photostore now :D

James T
15-06-2011, 10:04pm
I get mine from http://www.jorgensenalbums.com/

Thanks Gypsy, some stuff on there looks pretty close to what I had in mind.

For individual ones? i get a friend to make a nice design with cardstock, and then i include a thankyou note. i'll see if i can dig up a photo. and just having a loot at photostore now :D

Cheers. :)

I'll be designing and printing the discs myself, think a nice black case would be good - and fit with my branding, better with logo on though if it's not cost prohibitive. I'm thinking of designing a cool insert as well, not even had time to look at the suppliers properly though yet, so we'll see how that goes. :)