PDA

View Full Version : State Of Origin, Game 1.

PH005
25-05-2011, 11:27pm
Sorry all you Cockroaches down there. You had it for a little bit, but then we just TOOK IT AWAY FROM YA. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dbax
26-05-2011, 9:15am
Its been a bad year for the Queenslanders, floods Cyclones etc, we're just letting you down easy bring on game 's 2 & 3 ;)

Scotty72
26-05-2011, 10:28am
I think I will shoot (a metaphor - just in case) the next person who tries to link a football game to the 'spirit' of those who have suffered as a consequence of a natural disaster.

It is offensive to link professional Neanderthals to this.

Rant over.

Art Vandelay
26-05-2011, 12:20pm
professional Neanderthals

That's quite funny, but probably as insulting to a football player as it would be to you if they reffered to you as a professional peodophile because of your interest in photography. :lol:

Geoff79
26-05-2011, 2:05pm
Good match, despite the result. I think the Blues do have a chance in the series, as long as they keep this team close to as it is. As much as I totally disagree with the de-selection of Hayne, Dugan played well and if Stuart's only after a fullback, there's no reason to change. Though I'd still like to see Hayne injected into the team... somehow. How a squad of the best players in NSW can be missing the last 2 Dally M winners is a bit odd. Understandable, with Carney's recent run of events, but I'd hope that maybe there is a space for Hayne and Carney in the team somewhere.

PH005
26-05-2011, 4:45pm
Well said Goeff. They did look dangerous at times when they found a little space to run. 50/50 on Dugans performance. Hayne should be there. Glad he's not. Carney should be booted out of the game, for good. Hope you get a good crowd for game 2. Best of luck. You will need it.

Scotty72
26-05-2011, 4:57pm
That's quite funny, but probably as insulting to a football player as it would be to you if they reffered to you as a professional peodophile because of your interest in photography. :lol:

As a former player of both rugby codes, I feel eminently qualified to bag players of both rugby codes.

This bagging will only escalate when the words 'Australian Rules Football' are splayed into a conversation.

Seriously, my point was not that Rugby League is bad, but comparing it to the trials and tribulations of natural disasters is a bit sick...

Scotty

pjs2
26-05-2011, 6:26pm
Good match, despite the result. I think the Blues do have a chance in the series, as long as they keep this team close to as it is. As much as I totally disagree with the de-selection of Hayne, Dugan played well and if Stuart's only after a fullback, there's no reason to change. Though I'd still like to see Hayne injected into the team... somehow. How a squad of the best players in NSW can be missing the last 2 Dally M winners is a bit odd. Understandable, with Carney's recent run of events, but I'd hope that maybe there is a space for Hayne and Carney in the team somewhere.

Agree on it being a good match. All origin matches should be that close. Yes they have to retain the same team if possible. Dont agree aboutt Hayne. He does not have the SOO work ethic. He has loads of ability and skill but only brings it out when he wants to. ARL have to stop rewarding serial offenders with rep spots. They should be happy just still being allowed to play club footy.

As a former player of both rugby codes, I feel eminently qualified to bag players of both rugby codes.

This bagging will only escalate when the words 'Australian Rules Football' are splayed into a conversation.

Seriously, my point was not that Rugby League is bad, but comparing it to the trials and tribulations of natural disasters is a bit sick...

Scotty

You wont understand It's A Queensland Thing When Billy Moore screemed out he had the whole state behind him. And when times got tough the whole state drew upon great QLD achievements as inspiration. And as a HOMO ERGASTER I think I'll shoot (a metaphor) the next HOMO SAPIEN who calls me a NEANDERTHAL :D

Art Vandelay
26-05-2011, 6:48pm
I feel eminently qualified to bag players of both rugby codes.

:lol: That's even funnier.