PDA

View Full Version : What are your favourite/interesting/quirky Photographer's websites? ie Webdesign & layout

JayR
16-05-2011, 2:28pm
Just wondering what people's favourite websites are from Professional/Amateur/Artist photographers?

Im talking more about the website itself rather than the content though!

For example - i quite like* removed : Members with under 50 posts and/or 30 days membership can only post links to their own personal photographic website, and nothing else" See the site rules, particularly rule 19 : admin*

Ive seen a few that were really minimalist that looked great, others that had cool (but simple) little flash things going on.

I'd be keen to know what some AP'ers rate and why :)

edit - forgot a URL

JayR
17-05-2011, 6:18pm
bump :D

no one has any sites they saw as graphically/user interface out-there or beautifully minimalist simple?

JayR
19-05-2011, 5:27pm
For example - i quite like* removed : Members with under 50 posts and/or 30 days membership can only post links to their own personal photographic website, and nothing else" See the site rules, particularly rule 19 : admin*

apologies, forgot about all of the rules here.

Mark L
19-05-2011, 9:11pm
bump :D

no one has any sites they saw as graphically/user interface out-there or beautifully minimalist simple?

Maybe everyone around here are to busy being photographers and contributing to AP to worry about other photographers websites. Maybe.........

Ms Monny
19-05-2011, 9:36pm
Maybe you are wording it wrong. I got the feeling that at the end you are asking about the website itself, not the photographer or his/her images??? Am I wrong? I personally don't look at other peoples websites - too busy being on here and doing my own stuff (no I don't have one! ;))

Give it a few more days, you will probably get more responses (sometimes it does take a few days to get some people to answer).