PDA

View Full Version : Going to Florida, don't have sex there, it is illegal

ricktas
13-05-2011, 7:06am
Up until recently, Florida (USA) did not have laws against beastiality, but recently the Florida legislature got their Act (hehe) into gear and decided to do something about the missing law. The only problem is, that they seem to have accidentally made sex illegal completely in Florida.

The new law states:

An act relating to sexual activities involving animals; creating s. 828.126, F.S.; providing definitions; prohibiting knowing sexual conduct or sexual contact with an animal; prohibiting specified related activities; providing penalties; providing that the act does not apply to certain husbandry, conformation judging, and veterinary practices; providing an effective date.

They seem to have forgotten than Humans are in fact animals (http://www.southernfriedscience.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/animals.png).

So if you’re living in Florida on October 1, 2011 and would like to have sexual intercourse with a consenting adult, please check with your veterinarian or local livestock breeder first to make sure you abide by "accepted animal husbandry practices, conformation judging practices, or accepted veterinary medical practices.”

But all could be well, as the legislature are preparing to amend the Act to state "non-human animals", but seeing it has taken them this long to actually legislate against bestiality, then don't rush out to have sex in Florida just yet, it might be quite a few years till you are not breaking the law by doing so.

Looks like Americans elect politicians as stupid as we do :D

In Missouri it is still illegal to have gay sex, but bestiality is legal.:eek:

http://www.one-leggedsandpiper.com/Sandpiper/Issues/Icons/SpinningChicken.gif

yummymummy
13-05-2011, 7:50am
LOL I did read that this morning.. how stupid! Politicians must be the same the world over huh!

Analog6
13-05-2011, 9:09am
Maybe they are short of women in Missouri!

tcdev
16-05-2011, 1:12am
They seem to have forgotten than Humans are in fact animals (http://www.southernfriedscience.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/animals.png).
But is the legal defintion of an animal the same as the scientific definition?

ricktas
16-05-2011, 7:38am

Obviously it must be, cause they are looking at changing that law to state 'non-human animal(s)".

Tikira
16-05-2011, 8:09am
So now you all know why we chose to holiday in the UK and Ireland instead of Florida :th3:

Di

jasevk
16-05-2011, 9:15am

Hmmm, for some... Differentiating may be difficult...

ving
16-05-2011, 9:34am
if i go to florida, can i have sex with my camera?

kiwi
16-05-2011, 10:02am
I think the same laws operate at my house :o

tcdev
16-05-2011, 12:31pm
So now you all know why we chose to holiday in the UK and Ireland instead of Florida :th3:
So... now we all know what you did on your holiday! :D

pjs2
19-05-2011, 10:08pm
if i go to florida, can i have sex with my camera?

Do you have a fast enough lens to capture ALL the action? And if you do please don't post. :)