PDA

View Full Version : Support Breast Cancer Research And Win A Camper Trailer

Paul G
15-04-2011, 8:38pm
With Rick's permission I'm posting this up to hopefully reach a wider audience.

For the last four years a good friend of mine has been organising an annual 4WD weekend in South East Queensland called the Hilux/Surf/4Runner Meet (but we usually let other non-Toyota breeds attend too!) The weekend attracts participants from most locations on the East coast.

Each year a specific charity is chosen to receive the proceeds raised in the lead-up and over the course of the weekend. This year all money raised is being donated to the National Breast Cancer Research Foundation. This is a fully authorised fundraiser with appropriate documentation.

This year sees the biggest major prize to date; a camper-trailer from Brisbane Camper Trailers (http://www.brisbanecampertrailers.com.au) to the value of $7000. Second and third prizes are Coles Myer Gift Vouchers and fourth prize is an iTunes Gift Voucher.

Tickets are only $5 each or if you are willing to take a book and help us sell them that would be even more appreciated.

The raffle is drawn on the weekend of May 21/22 so there's not long to go.

To purchase tickets, or if you can help sell a book of tickets or even maybe you have prizes to donate to rafflle on the weekend please contact Andy on [dirtfix@hotmail.com] or myself at [4rocs@westnet.com.au]

All help for this worthwhile cause is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Paul