PDA

View Full Version : An Irish Vasectomy !

colinbm
09-04-2011, 11:14am
An Irish Vasectomy!

After having their 11th child, an Irish couple decided that that was enough, as they couldn't afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his doctor and told him that he and his wife didn't want to have any more children..

The doctor told him there was a procedure called a vasectomy that would fix the problem but it was expensive. A less costly alternative was to go home, get a large firecracker, light it, put it in a beer bottle, then hold the bottle up to his ear & count to 10.

The husband said to the doctor, "B'Jayzus, I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but I don't see how putting a firework in a beer bottle next to my ear is going to help me with my problem."

"Trust me, it will do the job", said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cracker and put it in a beer bottle. He held the bottle up to his ear and began to count:

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5," then he paused, & placed the beer bottle between his legs so he could continue counting on his other hand.................:eek:

This procedure also works in New Zealand and Tasmania :th3:

Ms Monny
09-04-2011, 1:54pm
hahahaha! Love this! Thanks for the spoiler....definately added to the suspense!!

old dog
09-04-2011, 3:19pm
:lol::lol::lol:

rookie
09-04-2011, 10:23pm
oldy but a goody :lol:

Analog6
10-04-2011, 7:50am
:oops::lol:

Ian
10-04-2011, 1:01pm
rofl:lol::lol::lol::D ian(aka pappa smurf:costumed70:)