PDA

View Full Version : can someone tell me how to fix..

MBsa
21-03-2011, 2:16pm
I was just playing around with a few ideas, and found that I have underexposed on purpose and can't remember for the life of me how to fix this!! I am in manual mode on a canon 400d.
I just want to get it back to normal (to 0) and can't think of how i adjusted it to start with. I can't find my manual anywhere either.. :(

Boo53
21-03-2011, 2:28pm
Can't help with a specific answer as I don't shoot canon, but generally manuals are able to be downloaded from the net fairly easily. I use hope that helps

Art Vandelay
21-03-2011, 2:32pm
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but if you're in manual mode are you wanting to centre the exposure needle in the viewfinder ?

If so, you adjust the ISO/Aperture/Shutter to suit.

mudman
21-03-2011, 2:33pm
read the manual:rolleyes:

I @ M
21-03-2011, 2:34pm
Can't help with a specific answer as I don't shoot canon, but generally manuals are able to be downloaded from the net fairly easily. I use hope that helps

John, that link goes to an American electronics sales site, have you inserted the wrong address?

ricktas
21-03-2011, 2:35pm
Exposure compensation button! Look it up in the manual

MBsa
21-03-2011, 2:36pm
thanks, i have fixed it now.. having one of those durr days today..

Boo53
21-03-2011, 3:31pm
John, that link goes to an American electronics sales site, have you inserted the wrong address?

Andrew, thanks for picking that up.

I had that site bookmarked as I used it to download pdf manuals for a whole range of things over the last couple of years, the last being the manual for an Olympus 710(?) i originally bought in 2003 & loaned to one of my sons in November.

It looks like they do have some manuals available if you go looking at http://www.retrevo.com/samples/Digital-Camera-manuals.html but nowhere near as much as previously - blast - but the 400d does seem to be there

I @ M
21-03-2011, 3:34pm
Thanks John, I looked at the site and typed manuals into the search bar and no results came up. :confused013