PDA

View Full Version : Throwing it out there.

Roosta
13-03-2011, 11:57pm
RIGHT OH!!!!!!

Is anyone keen to meet up for a BBQ, BEER/WINE/SOFTDRINK, spend an afternoon together for some entertaining decussion on howtoo or hownottoo take pics and so on. (Seriously, just meet up) Cameras optional.

Ideas for a location could be a cheapy resteraunt in Freo, an arvo on the green and goon in the Swan Valley, maybe a beer and a bite in town/bridge ????

What do you all think????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

7th May, Saturday day or evening. Even meet for a BBQ at Kings Park, shot the hell out of the CBD skyline, have a post off war on the best skyline shot (Sounds great I know.. lol) This is my pick, simple,easy to get to, central, bring it on.

Let it happen, but please send some ideas.

I have heard that Gemini has a large backyard ???????????

One of the AP regs has a pole dancer organised I hear, altho, not sure whether that is a POLE or a POLISH dancer. Let the WA spirit kick in before the weather does.

Drop a line, don't be shy...

PhoTomD
14-03-2011, 6:37pm
Count me in dear Roosta :))

Milbs1
15-03-2011, 12:11am
I like the BBQ idea.....as the boys usually do the cooking?!
It is close to a big birthday of mine so depends how I am celebrating that, but presuming I am not being whisked away for a luxurious weekend of pampering then a sausage sizzle will do just fine :)

peterking
15-03-2011, 2:20am
I'll be in that. Evening anyway.
Sunset is 17:34 so I can make it in time to most places.
Kings Park is a possible but I rather like the sound of Northbridge. Lots of buildings and streetscape. Quite a few street art places too. Cheap food is all over the place.

Gemini2261
16-03-2011, 10:59am
Yes, Gemini does have a big backyard BUT unfortunately I can't host anything for a while due to health & pain problems (spent 3 weeks recently unable to hold the camera up GGrrr). I will keep an eye on this thread to see what you guy's come up with & hopefully my antisocial roster arrangements will work out so I can meet up :th3: :)

NB sounds OK

Roosta
17-03-2011, 10:41am
Yes, Gemini does have a big backyard BUT unfortunately I can't host anything for a while due to health & pain problems (spent 3 weeks recently unable to hold the camera up GGrrr). I will keep an eye on this thread to see what you guy's come up with & hopefully my antisocial roster arrangements will work out so I can meet up :th3: :)

NB sounds OK

Was joking about the back yard, sorry to hear you've been laid up, I was hoping to finally meet you and enduro last week at North Coogee, any way, I'm sure we'll all get a chance to meet and greet soon.

Take care.

jjhtt
22-03-2011, 7:10pm
North Coogee lol....was there a meeting planned that I missed?

Sounds like a nice arvo, I'm on annual leave til 4th April. So I'm up for it.

Roosta
24-03-2011, 12:51am
We can let you know personally Jeff, but we had a shot down Coogee way the other week.

Do you think you can make the 9th? Love to meet and greet.

Let us know.

jjhtt
24-03-2011, 2:43am
yep, I'm off on the 9th...and can make it, where ever it may be.

enduro
19-04-2011, 9:44pm
I'm free (as far as my diary says) on the 7th May.

I think Freo would be great .Some of us got some great shot of Fishing Boat Harbour a couple of months back.

Assuming conditions are right the Sun will be setting about 5:40m by the 7th May. If not we will still be able to have a dinner early enough.

Roosta
20-04-2011, 11:49am
Hi enduro, I think Juanita is trying to organise an Araluen trip on or around the 7th, if you see her post. I think is might take over this one, unless there is enough support to have both or this post as suggested, see what you think.

Cheers

Let me know what you think, Freo works for me.

enduro
20-04-2011, 8:20pm
I've never been to Araluen, but do know someone in management there.

What are our plans for the day?