PDA

View Full Version : Large Canvas Print - Scoopon

Tatts
08-02-2011, 1:51pm
Hope i've put this in the right place.
One of those daily deal type websites has a coupon for a 1 metre by half metre canvas that can be used between 11 February and 11 August. The coupon is for this site (www.fabness.com.au), never heard of them so don't know what the quality is like.
http://www.scoopon.com.au/deals/1619/just-49-95-for-a-huge-50-x-100cm-personalised-canvas-print-delivery-included-normally-229

Boofhead
08-02-2011, 6:42pm
Thanks for the link, great price! Can't wait to get my prints done now! :th3:

Tatts
08-02-2011, 7:40pm
Haven't heard of the site so I don't know what the quality of the prints will be like. Hope they turn out alright :)

Namus
08-02-2011, 7:42pm
Very interested in this - waiting to hear some reviews first though

Tjfrnds
03-04-2011, 11:28am
Any reviews on this yet?

yummymummy
03-04-2011, 1:30pm
I ordered my print, am waiting on it being delivered.. Will let you know when I get it... ( apparently it was printed late this week)

Boofhead
03-04-2011, 4:45pm
I have received 2 of 4 bought. The print quality is quite good, the canvas seems a bit lighter/ thinner than others I have had done. The corners are not quite as neat as I have had before either bit these are really minor nitpicks. For the price I paid I am really happy. Not sure if I would pay the full price as I would go back to my original supplier.

Having said all that they look great on the wall and I have to just decide on another 2 of my photos to get done. :) :th3:

yummymummy
03-04-2011, 6:12pm
Thank you, that's what I was wondering about... the corners, and how long the canvas will last before splitting. Mum had one done through another place only 6 months ago, and it's already splitting down the sides.. :( I can't wait to get mine!

Boofhead
03-04-2011, 6:26pm
Thank you, that's what I was wondering about... the corners, and how long the canvas will last before splitting. Mum had one done through another place only 6 months ago, and it's already splitting down the sides.. :( I can't wait to get mine!

I really hope that they don't split, I would not be happy if that happened! :(

I am thinking of printing three photos of similar subjects on the next one, just to see how it goes. :) Hope yours arrive soon and that you are happy. They seem very quick with their delivery times. Good communication too. :D

Tatts
03-04-2011, 7:23pm
Good to hear that ppl are having a good experience through these guys. I didn't end up getting any but will keep my eyes out for any other offers.

Boofhead
31-08-2011, 12:13pm
Scoopon are doing it again: http://www.scoopon.com.au/sydney
$39 for 40cm x 50cm.

I received my 4 that I bought last time. The last couple seemed to have addressed the corners lifting by having more staples closer to the edges. Good value at the discounted price! :th3: