PDA

View Full Version : 600D

Roosta
03-02-2011, 3:28pm
If anyone is intrested, see here (http://www.canonrumors.com/) on the front page.

davearnold
03-02-2011, 5:09pm
Not a very strong rumour, but a rumour, wondering what they would add over the 550D, other then the screen from the 60D maybe.

Tatts
03-02-2011, 8:28pm
More megapixels of course. Canon seems to always have to increase them. :p

Tonym
23-02-2011, 6:20pm
I have to say I am not a fan of slr cameras with video in them. I know a lot of people like it and want it but its getting to the point where you wont be able to buy an SLR without video.

William
23-02-2011, 6:25pm
I have to say I am not a fan of slr cameras with video in them. I know a lot of people like it and want it but its getting to the point where you wont be able to buy an SLR without video.

I'm with you Mate, Wish they'd just bring out one with no Video, And keep the price down a bit maybe , Wanna shoot Video, Go and buy one dedicated for that purpose :)

Bennymiata
24-02-2011, 1:00pm
I'm with you Mate, Wish they'd just bring out one with no Video, And keep the price down a bit maybe , Wanna shoot Video, Go and buy one dedicated for that purpose :)

I used to think the same way, until I started taking videos with my SLR.
Now I take them all the time whenever I'm out with friends etc.
I still take a lot of photos, but find that short video clips really are a lot of fun to make, and even more fun to watch.

The surprising thing is that my Canon 60D takes much better videos than my expensive Sony HD tape camera, and because I can use all my lenses with it, you can do almost anything with a DSLR!