PDA

View Full Version : Anybody on the far south coast NSW

pcbermagui
13-01-2011, 10:59pm
Do any other members live on the far south coast of NSW, say from Batemans Bay to the Vic Border or just beyond. I'm based nr Bermagui and the idea of a like minded photo group in this area seems like a good idea. If you think its a good idea too, lets here from you on this thread.
pcbermagui

Big Pix
13-01-2011, 11:06pm
There is a Narooma camera club that meets at Narooma Golf Club........ Dave Cotton is on the committee and lives in Bermagui..... or ring the Golf Club......

peterb666
14-01-2011, 12:28am
I go down to Bermagui about twice a year, usually in April and September/October as my sister lives there. I stay about a week each time and take photos on every day. It will be many years before I exhaust what I want to do down there. Happy to join you when I am down there.

I @ M
14-01-2011, 6:48am
We are about 130klm into Mexico from the NSW border on the coast. :D

Analog6
14-01-2011, 8:21am
You lucky person, one of my favourite spots on the coast, I'd love to live there. You have a beautiful area to photograph.

Here's a link (http://www.ndcc.photographynsw.org.au/pages/rules.php) to the Narooma one mentioned; and there is a Sapphire Coast (http://members.optusnet.com.au/~grossiter/ACC/sapphire.htm) one at Bega but their web site link doesn't work, but the email link to the Pres seems to be still OK.

pcbermagui
14-01-2011, 12:35pm
Hi Odille, you can envy my surroundings I'll just sit here and drule over your kit. I trust the floods haven't got into your area? Just had a very quick look at your Zenfolio site, you have some nice work there, mine is pcbermagui.zenfolio.com I am an ex president of Narooma club & my brother Dave is also and still very active. I dropped out after a few years as the club scene doesn't really suit me, though I do front a small self help group here in bermagui. We are very lucky in having a Community technology Centre which is a great location for meetings. If you ever find yourself down in the district get in touch.
Cheers pcbermagui pcbermagui@gmail.com

pcbermagui
14-01-2011, 12:40pm
Hi Andrew,
We,ve recently got ourselves a cruise-liner camper-van and my goal is to explore from here to there once the terrorists all go home. We did do a short stop over at can river and went out to point Hicks a while back. I suspect that your area is just as beautiful as ours. Perhaps the next time we start wandering I can get in touch. Meanwhile I'll put you on my friends list. You'll see my work in progress on pcbermagui.zenfolio.com
Cheers pcbermagui

pcbermagui
14-01-2011, 12:45pm
Peter thats great, I'll look forward to meeting up on your next trip down. You'll find my work on pcbermagui.zenfolio.com
We have a small self help group that meets at the Bermagui CTC once a month.
Cheers pcbermagui

pcbermagui
14-01-2011, 12:54pm
Hi Big Pix,
Guess what, Dave is my brother and lives at our place at the moment while he's building just down the road. The Narooma club is very active now and there have been a lot of new faces. Last time I was there (Judging & presentation)I was quite surprised at the good vibes. I was President a few years back and it was a very different scene. However the clubs are not really for me though I front a small self help group here in Bermagui.
Cheers pcbermagui

Analog6
14-01-2011, 4:31pm
Hi Odille, you can envy my surroundings I'll just sit here and drule over your kit. I trust the floods haven't got into your area? Just had a very quick look at your Zenfolio site, you have some nice work there, mine is pcbermagui.zenfolio.com I am an ex president of Narooma club & my brother Dave is also and still very active. I dropped out after a few years as the club scene doesn't really suit me, though I do front a small self help group here in bermagui. We are very lucky in having a Community technology Centre which is a great location for meetings. If you ever find yourself down in the district get in touch.
Cheers pcbermagui pcbermagui@gmail.com

I opted out of the club scene too. I used to manage a CTC at Pottsville near here, and have done 3 stints of volunteering at the Uki oCTC, I set up and ran the photography group there, they are excellent places to meet like minded folk.

I'll certainly get in touch if we are ever down your way, we have some friends at Eden too we'd like to see before (as we say it) they 'drop off the perch (they are elderly but great friends).

Big Pix
14-01-2011, 4:56pm
Hi Big Pix,
Guess what, Dave is my brother and lives at our place at the moment while he's building just down the road. The Narooma club is very active now and there have been a lot of new faces. Last time I was there (Judging & presentation)I was quite surprised at the good vibes. I was President a few years back and it was a very different scene. However the clubs are not really for me though I front a small self help group here in Bermagui.
Cheers pcbermagui

.......Hi.....we have met as I was living in Narooma..... till 12 months ago...... you will know me from my web page..... www.bigpix.smugmug.com ...... say hi to John Pointy for me and my best to Dave......

peterb666
14-01-2011, 5:50pm
Peter thats great, I'll look forward to meeting up on your next trip down. You'll find my work on pcbermagui.zenfolio.com
We have a small self help group that meets at the Bermagui CTC once a month.
Cheers pcbermagui

I like you photos Peter. You will find some of mine from recent visits here... Bermagui and Surounding Areas (http://www.flickr.com/photos/23034038@N05/sets/72157625694073587/)

Look forward to catching up with you next time I am down there.

donnnnnny
20-04-2011, 6:19pm
I will be down at Wapengo near bermagui for the easter break, and very keen to get oput for some shoots while there
message me or call on 0418261411 don cheers

Nikkie
14-06-2011, 6:16am
I live in Bodalla right now but our house is on the market and once that sells will be moving out west