PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4

Imagenif
12-01-2011, 10:52pm
Hey guys,

I upgraded to an iPhone 4 a couple of days ago. This is my 3rd iPhone. I heard the 4 has the highest resolution screen of any mobile phone so i was keen to check it out. So far I'm astounded at the quality of the screen. I use tapatalk for browsing forums and when viewing photo's from AP the resolution is amazing. I can even pixel peep!!

Captured frame
13-01-2011, 10:17pm
Have to agree with you Tony,bought iPhone 4 a week ago and am very impressed,certainly is proving to be a handy tool and there are some very nice photo apps available for it as well.

kjeems
19-01-2011, 1:40pm
Oh yeah the iPhone 4 is by far the best phone i've ever had. And i can assure you i've had alot!

*removed - breaches the site rules: Members with less than 30 days membership and 50 posts cannot promote commercial products*

I just downloaded DSLRemote but i haven't received my 60D so can't try it out yet :(

Brishawk
28-01-2011, 7:37pm
If only there was a way to transfer photos from card/camera to iphone, it would be great!! It certainly a great pocket solution to display photos.

bconolly
28-01-2011, 10:26pm
Brishawk - do you mean something apart from using the likes of Dropbox and an Eye-fi card in the camera?

BC