PDA

View Full Version : Free - EASY TO USE - watermark programs

Mr Felix
10-12-2010, 7:40pm
Folks,

"New kid on the block".

I have got a camera and want to add my stamp to any piccies.

I have a Canon 550D and there is a settting on the camera to enter my name, but I am still looking how to "stamp" that on the actual piccie.

I read/believe that this information is stored in the EXIF (or what ever it is called) data of the photo, but NOT on the actual print.

It isn't I am vein, but I guess they are MY piccies, and I am looking for a quick, easy to use program.

I have one *removed - new members cannot discuss/promote/criticise products : admin* but it is SLOW and painful to use. I am looking for a quicker/easier one to use.

ricktas
10-12-2010, 7:49pm
if you only need if for the photos you upload to the net, you don't necessarily need a 'bulk' one : http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showthread.php?40856-Watermarking-your-photos-using-Photoshop-%28brush-method%29

Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and have a look around, there are a lot more tutorials than that one on here. Hope we see some of your photos soon to!

Here at AP, we protect your photos as much as possible, by blocking the main photo forums to non members. Google etc are blocked from cataloguing our member photos forums and members have to post at least once, before they gain access. So we try and protect your photos from being borrowed off the net. We do as much as we can, whilst still offering a functional photography forum.

CherylB
10-12-2010, 7:51pm
You should be able to use the program that came with your camera to do that! I must admit, I haven't used it, but there's a "stamp tool" in Digital Photo Professional that comes with Canon cameras.

Mr Felix
12-12-2010, 7:30am
Thanks CherylB.

I don't always install ALL those programs. Some are good, some are painful. I prefere to keep the piccies where I want, not where the program thinks they should be.

I shall look into what you said and see if that works for me.