PDA

View Full Version : DPP batch Process

Allan Ryan
27-11-2010, 1:35pm
I have tried a couple of times to Batch process all the shots to 1000 pix on the long side and save as Jpeg
but it keep skipping a lot of photos ( DPP )

I broke it down to 190 shot groups and still want proccess them all.

Can ayone tell me how many shots the DPP program can convert at a time?

Cheers

carrg1954
27-11-2010, 5:53pm
Don't know , but I did 322 the other day no problems. regards

Roosta
29-11-2010, 1:47pm
Interesting, I hear alot of people on AP use it to do exactly that, A couple of thoughts.

1, Has it always done this? (If so, you may need to check your system requirements against what the program needs to run) Storage requiremets ok? and are all files the same format?
2, If it is only a new situation you find yourself in, maybe you could try calling Canon Aust, tech line, sit behind your machine when you call.

I used to use it with no problems, but have since switched to PS5.

Thoma
30-11-2010, 5:55am
Allan...

I use this function with no issues. However, i only process small amounts of pics at a time, instead of large groups. I always lock the ratio & also only change the long side of the pic.....normally to 1280 to match my screen resolution, smaller if i'm gunna post on the site. I have had issues with DPP, but was related to a OS error with my PC. Since a re-install of Windows XP Professional, i've had no issues at all.

Maybe try a different res. size..??? Also, was told that DPP really needs at least Windows XP Professional to operate efficiently.

Regards,
Thoma