PDA

View Full Version : NTP

Robdenham
27-11-2010, 1:17am
Hi all,
I'm reletivly new to photography, and just read through the NTP guide on Exposure.
I've attached a link to some photos I've taken in manual mode including DoF and shutter speeds. Please have a look at the photos and a bit of CC as well of what you think in what I could improve on.
Cheers
Rob:)

http://www.photoshop.com/users/robdenham/albums/f37b5287995b4a018a2b893f70e761eb

ricktas
27-11-2010, 7:00am
Rob, the NTP is not for placing photos for critique. There is a notice at the top of all NTP pages advising this. All members, no matter the experience level, are to use the member photos forums for getting feedback. We did this specifically to stop members just starting out, segregating themselves away in the NTP, rather that joining in with all the members in the member photos forums. Please repost your thread in the relevant members photos forums.

Also. posting a link will not get you good feedback, you need to insert the actual photos you want critique on, into your threads. Refer to the stickies at the top of the Test Zone forum on how to do so.

I am closing this thread to stop people critiquing here in the NTP. If you need help on any of this, click my username on this post, and from the menu that appears, click, send private message.