PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic FZ100 - First Thoughts !!!

DragonBallZ
18-11-2010, 4:26pm
Just received my new Panasonic FZ100 from the US today. Started playing around with it and boy, this camera does really blow my mind. I was a bit doubtful ordering it based on the different reviews I had read, but am really impressed with it so far...Will keep u guys updated on how I go.

Anyone who owns one...can you post your experience with it so far...?

old dog
18-11-2010, 4:35pm
have fun with it DB.......I considered one for a while as I had an fz30 a few years ago and went nikon after it got stolen o/s. Loved the leica lens. The 100 has an amazing zoom range and the only thing I balked at was the poor iso performance in lower light. I really hope you enjoy it though.

JohnRA
18-11-2010, 5:00pm
Bought one of these a couple of weeks ago .... Why ? .... Always liked to have a P&S along with a DSLR.
Had a FZ20 & a TZ15 for quite a while & never a problem with either of them, I was drawn to the Lumix because of the Leica lens.
Both cameras were landed down the family chain when update time came around.
The TZ 100 is very similar to the TZ 15 (sold in other parts of the world under a different model #).
The program selector wheel has been beefed up somewhat & of course it has GPS & very accurate it is too.
Any failure in picture quality is always mine, you could say I'm a very satisfied