PDA

View Full Version : Bokeh

Roof
02-11-2007, 5:05pm
I was going to post this in Tutorials, But i'm not allowed.

Sometimes you read about Bokeh, I didn't know what it meant the first time i read it and google didn't really help. So now i've found this nice website that explains this perfect even with examples.

Bokeh (http://www.prime-junta.net/pont/How_to/ha_Testing_lenses/a_How_to_test_a_lens.html?page=6)

Mods feel free to move this thread...

Cheers

Roof

Seesee
02-11-2007, 8:33pm
Ah, cool, glad someone cleared that definition up, I was never really sure just what BOKEH was, but I'll keep looking for it....might call my next dog by that name...here Bokeh, good Bokeh, have you seen my Bokeh, possibilities eh :D

thing
02-11-2007, 11:08pm
Isn't it what the bride throws at a wedding?:o

I'm so uncultured!

Roof
03-11-2007, 12:22pm
Isn't it what the bride throws at a wedding?:o

Isn't that a Bucket....

41jas
17-11-2007, 8:13pm
Well there you go...
I have always wondered what it was or meant but thanks for the info. I was too worried about asking as I thought it would of sounded to dumb. I get caught some times with the most obvious answers and half the time I try and guess or forget about the whole thing...lol. bad I know.

Roof
18-11-2007, 4:28pm
I was too worried about asking as I thought it would of sounded to dumb. I get caught some times with the most obvious answers and half the time I try and guess or forget about the whole thing...lol. bad I know.

A question is never Dumb Julie-Anne, The only dumb question is the one that you didn't ask.

SSSchwing
21-11-2007, 8:52am
A question is never Dumb Julie-Anne, The only dumb question is the one that you didn't ask.

Exactly!

I don't think ANYONE on here would have thought any questions are dumb. We have a helpful and respectful community here, so never feel like you shouldn't ask...

You'd be surprised at how many people are probably thinking the same things as you, so you asking not just helps you, but all the rest who are sitting there with the same question!

ving
21-11-2007, 12:49pm
i thought it was having no money to buy lenses :(

thank for the linky :)