PDA

View Full Version : has anyone purchased from:::::

fishead
01-10-2010, 5:16pm
Hello, just wondering if anyone here has bought stuff from electronicsplace.inc@gmail.com
online?
Their prices seem a bit too good to be true.

Paul G
01-10-2010, 5:24pm
Interesting first post :rolleyes:

etherial
01-10-2010, 5:56pm
Given they have a total of 7 cameras on their website and that is it in terms of photography, I would say not many here would have bought from them.

Welcome to AP, head over to the Intro's forum and tell us a bit about yourself, you'll get a much better response (on any forum) if you introduce yourself and participate a little before posting a thread like this. ;)

fishead
02-10-2010, 8:26am
Hello Etherial, thanks for that. I didn't mean to be rude at all and can't think why a simple question would be taken so. I'm not much of a computer guy sorry.
Love your work Paul :rolleyes:
Regards, Steve.

ricktas
02-10-2010, 9:01am
Any website that uses a gmail account rather than one linked to the website is not going to get a thing from me.

etherial
02-10-2010, 10:30am
This is the site in question:

http://electronicsplace.net/index.php

I can't see the gmail email link anywhere, the site actually looks very professional. I would be wary though given they don't have a big range, their prices are very cheap (too cheap!) and they don't say where they are; although they say their timezone is GMT+8 so I would assume Hong Kong/China. They also don't list a phone number at all. Therefore I wouldn't consider buying from them.

PS Steve, your question wasn't rude and I didn't take it that way, but when a stranger to the forum lobs in with a first post like that and doesn't even post a name, most of us start to think, here we go is this a spammer, is this someone just trying to flog stuff? So you won't get much of a response. Now you've introduced yourself and started to become part of the family, you'll see people will engage more. It's all good now ;) Enjoy the site!

ricktas
02-10-2010, 11:26am
This is the site in question:

http://electronicsplace.net/index.php

I can't see the gmail email link anywhere, the site actually looks very professional. I would be wary though given they don't have a big range, their prices are very cheap (too cheap!) and they don't say where they are; although they say their timezone is GMT+8 so I would assume Hong Kong/China. They also don't list a phone number at all. Therefore I wouldn't consider buying from them.

PS Steve, your question wasn't rude and I didn't take it that way, but when a stranger to the forum lobs in with a first post like that and doesn't even post a name, most of us start to think, here we go is this a spammer, is this someone just trying to flog stuff? So you won't get much of a response. Now you've introduced yourself and started to become part of the family, you'll see people will engage more. It's all good now ;) Enjoy the site!

It is in the OP's original post in this thread : electronicsplace.inc@gmail.com

etherial
02-10-2010, 11:40am
It is in the OP's original post in this thread : electronicsplace.inc@gmail.com

Sorry, I should have said, I can't see it anywhere on the website. I'm not sure where the OP got that like from.

fishead
04-10-2010, 7:26pm
Thanks for that guys. I think I'll steer clear of them and buy somewhere in country.