PDA

View Full Version : looking for photographers to join a shared portfolio website

kaspervanlombeek
14-09-2010, 5:59am
Hello dear Australians,

Last months I had developed an idea, I made a site to show pictures of 20 photographers. I would like to find photographers from all over the world to join.

I know I am new to the forum, and I will probably not join discussions again (I am active on the belgian forum...), but still I give it a shot. I am not selling anything, just looking for photographers without a portfolio site that I can do the work for them. I hope that's ok...

So if you are looking for a nice site to show your pictures on, just contact me and we work it out. As you will see, some work needs to be done, but in while everything will be completed.

A photographer from Italy is joining and one from France. It would be amazing to find one from Australia!

Best regards and thank you.
Kasper

Wayne
14-09-2010, 6:09am
The URL leads to a black screen with a "Loading" counter that takes forever....too slow for me to even bother waiting.

ricktas
14-09-2010, 6:10am
spammer...BYE BYE

jasevk
14-09-2010, 4:37pm
spammer...BYE BYE

Ohh dammmm Rick!!! Why'd you remove the link, that could've been my big break too :p hehehehe