PDA

View Full Version : Now have my K-7

Sprancis
05-09-2010, 10:23am
My K-7 arrived from Hong Kong and I am starting to get some control over it.I have the 18-55 Wr lens and have ordered a Da 55-300 for it.I use the manual a lot on my laptop rather than the book and will be thankful for the help that this forum gives to me as a first time slr owner.I an very impressed with the camera.
Robert

Wizofoz
05-09-2010, 10:44am
Welcome to K-7 world Robert. You have a very fine camera in your hands, in my opinion, the best 'bang for buck' available.

The 18-55 WR kit lens is a very very good lens for the price, scratch that, it is an outstanding lens for the price and very worthy of attaching to your K-7. I have not used the Da 55-300, so cannot comment on it first hand, but I have read good reviews. Again, great value for money and a top performer for its price.

I have had the K-7 since it first hit the market, and think I have it all worked out (but I still discover little 'secrets' from time to time) if you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to try and help.

Cheers!

Wayne

habro
05-09-2010, 10:50am
Excellent, I've had the K7 since last November & now occasionally when I pick up my old K20D, that's when I realise what a great piece of equipment the K7 is. You'll love it!